Ramadhan's checklist




Here go my daily checklist for Ramadhan, however, it's just a simple task that I plan on doing daily while juggling with work. Suitable for young working adults, and students.

    1. Wake up for Suhoor (Sahur).

Probably will become the hardest task for me this year, because what is sahur without mama 😭. I'm sorry mama for taking sahur with you for granted. As I'm that skinny girl who cannot stand being hungry (I'm always hungry okay), I never missed waking up for sahur. If not during the day, I cannot even stand the hunger and thirst. My plan this year as I'm staying in a hostel with no proper kitchen and cooker, I'm gonna go for an easy non-cook meal.
  • overnight oats
  • cereals with milk
  • fruits and dates
  • sandwich or bread (not a fan of cookies though)
Overnight oats are what I'm looking forward to this Ramadhan. Due to dozens of recipes, I've watched them on YouTube and also in blogs. They look scrumptious and yeah avoid watching this during fasting. It totally gonna make you salivate real bad. The only basic ingredients you need are rolled oats, milk, yogurt, and dressings. While for sandwiches I highly recommend wholemeal bread as it keeps you fuller for longer.
    2. Pray on time and sunnah prayers (Taraweeh, Dhuha, and night prayer).    
Pray fardhu prayers on time and as soon as possible. Try not to sleep after Subuh and always in ablution. Make long duas after every prayer. Go for congregational prayers (jemaah) as much as I can and also make an effort for dhuha and also night prayers. Hopefully. If you have never completed your 5 fardhu prayers daily, this is the time to try and keep it on track again. I swear if you could've done it in 30 days you're gonna stick to that habit. Instead of trying the new extras sunnah prayer, why wouldn't we try to fix and perfect our daily fardhu prayer again? 
    3. Read the Quran.
My daily goal is actually one Surah per day. However, let's set our goals high and go for a daily goal of one juz per day (You will finish the entire Quran by the end of Ramadhan). It is the same concept as in prayers, if you can read even a page per day for 30 days, it would be a lot easier to continue even when Ramadhan ends. Honestly reading Quran really just takes a few minutes and I got the satisfaction of a clear head every time. Take that dusty Quran off the rack and kickstart anytime!
    4. Less music.
Agh I'm struggling with this one also as I cannot be apart from my earphones. It's not good actually. Yeah, this is a sign to take a break from wasting time on music. Instead try;
    5. Do exercises.
30 mins exercises won't hurt, you want glowing skin for Raya right? For the sake of a healthy mind and body go out for a walk at least for 30 minutes outside of your room. Because I know doing those exercises on YouTube is probably a lie (you lazy bump). Do what you love (don't sleep), and be productive. I enjoy slow walking around the campus instead of jogging while observing the clouds, flowers, and greenery. Go out! Staying in makes you hungry (trust me).
    6. Do more readings and cleaning.

As my shift ends early due to fasting month, so I will be spending a lot of time in my humble room. Got unread books as well, so you know what to do. Go finish that book or do some cleaning. Avoid your room from becoming a wreck, as it will mess up your mind as well. Every day, ensure the floor is clean, and the plates are washed. Avoid procrastinating chores and that includes laundry. 

7. Homecook meals is the best.

Stock up that fridge, and go fetch some groceries. Plan your next day's meals. You probably saving a lot more money this month.  Remember your goals ❤

Carpe diem.

0 curios peeps:

Post a Comment

thank you peeps

Mockingjay
 
NSDiyana's Blog Design by Ipietoon